Coffee Break: Cape Town’s Field Offices
- Taking the reigns as 2014’s Design Capital of The Year, Cape Town is happening.
- South African designers showcased their work at Design Indaba’s 2014 Expo in Cape Town. Here are some of our favorites including furniture, accessories, textiles, technology, and film.
- Cape Town's Design Indaba always kicks off with a conference of eclectic speakers from all over the world and wraps up with an expo focusing on Southern African designers.
- In this special five-part series, we're riding along with SWA Group landscape designer Amirah Shahid as she cycles nearly 800 miles from Beijing to Shanghai.
- Dwell's popular Home Tours included a Breezehouse by Blu Homes in Healdsburg as a bonus tour during this spring's Marin Home Tours.
- The online retailer's collaboration with 25 South African designers and artists goes on sale today in advance of Cape Town's status as World Design Capital 2014.
- Bay Area coffee company Peet’s recently unveiled a new design for its San Francisco, California, flagship store.
- On May 4, 2007, Greensburg, Kansas, was wiped off the map. An EF5 tornado ravaged the small town of 1,400 residents, destroying or severely damaging 95 percent of the city.