Chat with Jasper Conran of The (New) Conran Shop
- It's definitely springtime in the Big Apple, and New York is buzzing.
- Making its only West Coast stop before shipping out to Mexico and Japan, Antibodies: The Works of Fernando and Humberto Campana, 1999-2009 is currently on view at the Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm…
- Earlier this month, the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum unveiled its fourth exhibition in its National Design Triennial series: Why Design Now?.
Glo Ball’s shade is made from a matte, hand-blown, opaline glass that perches atop a thick gray-painted steel base and stem over a die-cast aluminum support. Takes one 250-watt bulb to glo.
- As gift guide season kicks in to high gear, check out one editor-approved online shopping destination (aside from our own!): Giftlab, the newest venture from Net-a-Porter's Carmen Busquets.
- Last week I spent a few days running around Manhattan (sometimes literally) reporting a handful of upcoming stories for Dwell.
- Welcome to my third and final installment of highlights from Maison & Objet 2011. You can find the first two here and here.
- Opening March 18 at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York, "Color Moves: Art and Fashion by Sonia Delaunay" will feature the work of Delaunay, a French painter and…