6 Dwell-Approved Shops Around the World
- Toronto's Mjölk gallery commissions Italian designer Luca Nichetto for a restrained, elegant coffee set made of ceramic and wood.
Keep dates in check with this handful of Dwell-approved modern clock designs.
Who says you can't lounge comfortably in beautifully-designed furniture? Here, eight Dwell-approved chaise longues we definitely don't mind lounging in.
- Nestled in behind a small glass storefront in central Frankfurt is a one-of-a-kind throw utopia.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- This Canadian duo searches out top Scandinavian and Japanese designs and brings their best finds back to this Toronto shop.
- I traveled to Toronto last week to serve on the curatorial committee of Twenty+Change, report a story, and check out the city's current design scene.
- We're kicking off a month of Dwell-approved holiday shopping lists with this roundup of the best unusual gifts to give your friends and relatives who seem to have it all.