6 Beautifully Designed Retail Stores
- We recently got the chance to pop into the new Aesop shop in San Francisco, a charming little boutique that opened December 20th.
- Indulge in a bit of retail therapy via our gathering of five must-visit modern design shops around the world.
- Situated on Rue Perrée in the historic district of Le Marais lies the newly opened concept store, The Broken Arm.
- For the holiday season, we've collected a handful of gifts tailored for the discerning and dapper gent: caps to block out the cold of winter, architect-designed cufflinks, and more.
- See something on the show floor you like? Chances are you'll be able to take it home with you.
- Each year, Dwell editors pick their favorite gift ideas for everyone on your list. Browse through our 2013 selections, and happy shopping!
- Bay Area coffee company Peet’s recently unveiled a new design for its San Francisco, California, flagship store.
- This week, the Dwell office was abuzz with saxophone playing KJs, Star Trek the Next Generation, vintage design finds, babies who confused magazines with iPads, and the new Tom Waits record.