Kitchens We Love: Wood
- Joe Osae-Addo, a highly gregarious, Ghanaian-born architect, was living in Los Angeles, designing buildings and acting as the unofficial social coordinator of the local architecture scene.
- In the right hands, wooden slatted screens can become a high-design—as well as highly practical—accent in architecture, creating interest inside and outside the home.
- Concrete, usability, and open layouts incline extreme sport enthusiasts toward modern architecture.
- The world's second-largest continent boasts a variety of architectural styles, but these four homes indicate the growth of modern design in Africa.
- We combed through our archives to present this pictorial ode to one of the most high-traffic spaces in the house—the bathroom.
- Our intrepid writers and editors have crossed oceans, traversed rugged terrain, and trekked around the globe in search of design-forward homes.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- Following our kitchen roundups shouting the joy of wood and celebrating the calm of all-white, here are eight home kitchens that dip into bright color.