Kitchens We Love: Winter White
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.
- As previously explored in 20 Modern Kitchens We Love and Dwell's Coolest Kitchens, we take a look at five more well-lit, spacious beauties that are bound to inspire even a professional chef.
- From custom white oak cabinets to bright orange Plexiglas cubbies, these seven kitchens create thoughtful solutions to difficult space issues.
- In 2009, just as architectural designer Chris Greenawalt and his wife, Danielle, completed remodeling their Seattle home, Danielle received word that she was heading to Boston for her job as a…
- From an inviting kitchen in a charmingly renovated cypress clad home to a hand-hewn elm galley atop a houseboat to a peek at the glossy blue cabinets inside the iconic Miller House, these kitchens…
- The internationally acclaimed designer Jaime Hayon takes us on a personal tour of his newly renovated home in Valencia, Spain, offering decorating tips along the way.
- Is your kitchen too drab? Feeling the pinch of cramped cooking quarters? Appliances dating from the stone age? We've got you covered.
- Modernists love to play with color, and the absence of it. Gray, the color of steel and concrete, has participated quietly in countless facades.