Kitchens We Love: Color
- Whether a bold accent wall or a strip of red-hued plexiglass, a strategic infusion of color makes a kitchen pop. Here, five inspiring tips and tricks from some of Dwell's favorite kitchens.
- Sure, clothes can go in a standard-issue dresser or closet, but where's the fun in that?
- Carving out a study niche doesn't mean adding on an extension to your house; instead, consider built-ins—they can change the entire function of a room, or simply create some much-needed workspace.
- Kitchen counters overflowing? Utensils gone awry? Return your kitchen to ship shape by taking cues from the following 10 inspiring projects from our pages.
- As previously explored in 20 Modern Kitchens We Love and Dwell's Coolest Kitchens, we take a look at five more well-lit, spacious beauties that are bound to inspire even a professional chef.
- Architect Bruce Bolander designs houses with, generally, very awesome kitchens. He's not afraid of color, and likes to clad his clients' cabinets with laminate in bright and electric hues.
- Latin America's design scene is heating up, from artisan-made goods making their way to US department stores to the massive architecture projects going up in advance of the World Cup and Olympic…
- From a scarlet hanging light fixture to a crimson vintage Moroccan rag rug, we take another glance at nine modern residences that incorporate the brilliant color into their home.