Kitchens We Love: Color
- Whether a bold accent wall or a strip of red-hued plexiglass, a strategic infusion of color makes a kitchen pop. Here, five inspiring tips and tricks from some of Dwell's favorite kitchens.
- Sure, clothes can go in a standard-issue dresser or closet, but where's the fun in that?
- As previously explored in 20 Modern Kitchens We Love and Dwell's Coolest Kitchens, we take a look at five more well-lit, spacious beauties that are bound to inspire even a professional chef.
- Latin America's design scene is heating up, from artisan-made goods making their way to US department stores to the massive architecture projects going up in advance of the World Cup and Olympic…
- Architect Bruce Bolander designs houses with, generally, very awesome kitchens. He's not afraid of color, and likes to clad his clients' cabinets with laminate in bright and electric hues.
- Food, like design, is a key factor of everyday life. Not everyone appreciates food and design with fervor, but at Dwell, we recognize the importance of both.
- Working with a limited footprint, a daunting slope, and killer views, architect Bruce Bolander went vertical with a secluded canyon house in Malibu.
- Winter white is a color theme that may be trendy at the moment--but is equally classic and has long been revered by modernists.