How To: Wood-Paneled Bedroom
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Food, like design, is a key factor of everyday life. Not everyone appreciates food and design with fervor, but at Dwell, we recognize the importance of both.
- The recent history of Janna Stark's San Francisco flat, located in an 1890's Victorian house, is literally burned into the wall.
- Linden Hills, a leafy neighborhood in southwest Minneapolis abutting recreational Lake Calhoun, is a spot where few fences divide the ranch houses from the Cape Cods and the bungalows, most of them…
- Faced with the challenge of a diminutive New York apartment in desperate need of a refresh, architect Tim Seggerman went straight to his toolbox to craft a Nakashima-inspired interior.
- When they want to escape the mayhem of city life in Chicago, Diane Pascal and Thomas Richie retreat to their low-profile getaway in Hennepin, Illinois, a town where agriculture and ecology are still…
- A design collaboration between European furniture manufacturer Vitra and lifestyle voyeur Freunde von Freunden lays out a blueprint for contemporary living in Berlin's Mitte.
- Dwell loves a good outdoor shower or al fresco tub. Here, five of our favorite ways to bathe outdoors, from Wisconsin to Japan.