Get Organized: Inspiring Office Designs
- A revamp of this small suburban Massachusetts home doubled its size while giving the yard, the neighbors, and the planet a little breathing room.
- Mezzanines are, by definition, in-between spaces—neither here, nor there; neither upstairs nor down. But mezzanines needn't be wasted space.
- In an industrial loft just off Rose Avenue in Venice Beach—where creative shops, innovative restaurants, juice bars and trendy yoga studios abound—is a co-working space called Number Five.
- Whether sleek and finished or rustic and aged there is something so romantic about exposed beams.
- Tour the family-friendly, LEED-certified, modern Seagrape House designed by husband-and-wife team Traction Architecture in Anna Maria Island, Florida.
- San Francisco–based co-working outfit Makeshift Society has its sights set on a Brooklyn outpost.
- Often, the interiors of houses in Venice, California, are as free-spirited as the exteriors. Here are 7 from our archives that will remind you to embrace your inner bohemian.
- Though open-plan spaces are the new norm, some—like the following 10 we hand-picked from our pages—clearly stand out from the rest.