Get the Look: Marcel Wanders Furniture
2014 is a big year for Dutch designer designer Marcel Wanders, with a major retrospective of his work at Amsterdam's Stedelijk Museum and Moooi opening its first New York City flagship store. Here, we've collected seven homes featuring Wanders furniture for a look at his exuberant aesthetic.
@current / @total
- Second only to the Eames lounge chair and ottoman, the Arco lamp by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni for Flos, with its super arc, is the classic go-to piece for the modern living room.
- It’s the time of year when the dining room tends to actually be used for its original purpose as an elegant venue for long meals with family and friends. Here are 7 stunning examples from our pages.
- Thanks to a contemporary interior that she’s been updating for a decade, modern architect Abigail Turin has learned to love her traditional 1925 San Francisco home.
- “It’s a mess up here.” Marcel Wanders is talking about his brain, and the necessary disorder of an open mind in design. “Philosophy is not one truth, but thousands of truths.
- Who says antique furnishings have no place in a contemporary living space?
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- We rounded up the essentials in this moody San Francisco living room so you can recreate the look in your home.
- Cozy up with modern fireplaces for all kinds of spaces.