8 Light-Filled Rooms We Love
- These inspiring white and light-filled homes have captured an atmosphere which breathes minimal modernism at its finest.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- At the base of Echo Mountain in Phoenix, a geometric home by Wendell Burnette opens up to the surrounding desert landscape.
- What’s not to love about Brooklyn? Here we present 9 funky, space-saving renovation projects from Dwell’s pages that will make you fall even harder for the borough.
- An easy-to-build modular system is the perfect solution for a family in Bend, Oregon.
- In honor of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, the B&B Italia founder who died on January 25, 2014, at age 87, here are eight homes from Dwell's archives where the influential Italian furniture company's…
- Two B&B Italia sofa designs crop up frequently in the Dwell archives: the Charles by Antonio Citterio and the Tufty-Time by Patricia Urquiola.
- A Brooklyn architect shows what a little elbow grease, a healthy dose of naïveté, and a decade can accomplish.