7 Minimalist Living Rooms
- An apartment overlooking the High Line in New York City captures views of a constantly changing urban landscape.
- By taking advantage of economies of scale, a Houston native and a pair of mod-minded developers team up to create nine affordable row houses in the Houston Heights.
- A renovated concrete abode in Belgium, Jonathan Adler's quirky Shelter Island beachside retreat, and a British farmhouse are just a few projects in our collection of living rooms that showcase the…
- You've got all the practical furniture you need and even a few statement pieces for added interest (see some of our picks here, here, and here) but now it's time for the finishing touch of any great…
- As we welcome the New Year, Dwell rounds up the most popular homes of 2013. Click through our first segment of modern architecture and brilliant design.
- Make the living room a central space in your home with loads of colorful accessories and a trapeze or two.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- Seeking a modern shell for their mid-century pieces, a pair of collectors found a relatively untouched Eichler in San Rafael, California—and a built-in excuse to acquire more furniture.