7 Incredible Dining Rooms
- São Paulo architect Isay Weinfeld's Casa Deck offers cinematic vistas, a lush garden, and a retreat from Brazil's largest city.
- For Parisian gallery director Didier Krzentowski, the art of collecting has become a career by design.
- As previously looked at in Dwell's two-part series, Dining Rooms We Love, Dwell invites you to take another look at five simply stunning dining rooms.
- We take a dive into our archives for five of the best modern dining rooms from a breezy, glossy-tiled eating space to an outdoor gathering area fit for two dozen. Bon appétit!
- The acclaimed Italian designers Ludovica+Roberto Palomba carve a serene retreat out of a 17th-century oil mill in Salento, filling it with custom creations and their greatest hits.
- Latin America's design scene is heating up, from artisan-made goods making their way to US department stores to the massive architecture projects going up in advance of the World Cup and Olympic…
- If you’re on the hunt for a great modern sofa, consider the following from our pages—some iconic, some off the beaten path.
- Just a few months ago, Fasano Hotels opened a sprawling property in Sao Paolo, Brazil, that highlights the natural beauty of the area. It's so easily accessible from the city that guests are…