7 Dining Room Design Ideas
- Thanks to a contemporary interior that she’s been updating for a decade, modern architect Abigail Turin has learned to love her traditional 1925 San Francisco home.
- Thanks to a disciplined devotion to mid-century principles of design, a curator’s bachelor pad in the Hamptons is reborn.
- An innate design sensibility shines through a furniture showroom when the proprietor and her family live upstairs.
- Here at Dwell, we appreciate the simplicity of minimal palettes, but when it comes to playful spaces there is nothing we enjoy more than a color-filled interior.
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- As previously looked at in Dwell's two-part series, Dining Rooms We Love, Dwell invites you to take another look at five simply stunning dining rooms.
- For most of us, the dining table is second only to the kitchen island for everything from work to homework to meal time.
- A high-impact, modern fireplace can be the heart and hearth of the home, providing a visual anchor in any room, indoors or out. Click through the slideshow to check out five of our favorites.