7 Comfy Cozy Bedrooms
- Though he appears to live alone, this graphically inclined Parisian commissioned an apartment that deftly houses his many roommates—scores of beloved comics—as well.
- Rich materials, comfy textiles, a splash of paint, or the deft use of light—we call out design gestures that do wonders to carve out a cozy home.
- Whether faux or for real, sheepskin and fur are modernists’ favorite fuzzy accessories.
- If you're a minimalist but prefer a cozy, not cold bedroom, one tactic to consider is wood-paneled walls. Adding organic materials warms up the space without adding fussy detail.
In this master bedroom, the desk, bed, and shelf are all designed by Slade Architecture.
- “I always wanted to live in a glass house,” explains Valerie Phelps, as she stands surrounded by the 40 feet of floor-to-ceiling windows that are the only walls of her living room.
- For our first post in a series featuring inspiring, clutter-free rooms, we begin with the space that is arguably the most important to keep clear of all visual noise: the bedroom.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.