A Transformative Apartment Renovation in Brooklyn
- A recent show at Gallery R’Pure in New York explored the meaning of life ‘off the grid’ for the urban explorer.
- Reclaim NYC was formed in the wake of Hurricane Sandy by designer Brad Ascalon, writer Jennifer K. Gorsche, and Design Pages editor-in-chief Jean Lin.
- With storage space in constant short supply, smart closet design is essential. See how eight inventive homeowners carve out their closet spaces.
- From color palettes to vertical accents, we've rounded up eight proven tactics for making the most of a small space renovation.
- When graphic designers Jeanette and Mike Abbink left behind their loft in San Francisco—with collected ephemera, a voluminous library, and a parcel of paintings in tow—they didn’t…
- Flummoxed by the ever-present need for storage in the bathroom? Here are 10 ways to stash all your bath supplies in a modern way.
- Sacramento architectural designer Curtis Popp bought and renovated, in three months, a five-bedroom, three-bath, 2,900-square-foot house that had, over the years, succumbed to a growing architectural…
- When Pamela Butz and Jeffrey Klug, principals of Butz + Klug Architecture, began renovating the master bathroom of a nearly 120-year-old home in Brookline, Massachusetts, they made “all sorts…