Test Kitchen Before-and-After
- Architect Janet Bloomberg infused a mid-century kitchen with her 21st-century taste to create a whimsical yet thoughtful new space.
- From a colorful renovation with mid-century roots to an industrial open-plan space, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. Click here to see Part One and Two.
- When residents Gino and Paetra Serra decided to renovate their 1933 Italianate foursquare-plan home in Kansas City, Missouri, to accommodate their growing family, they made sure that in addition to…
With its very low profile, the gas cooktop all but blends in with counters. It features high-heat burners that reach 18,000 BTUs and a simmer burner that goes as low as 800 BTUs.
- This year, Build it Green celebrates the completion of its 10,000th GreenPoint rated home.
- Is your kitchen too drab? Feeling the pinch of cramped cooking quarters? Appliances dating from the stone age? We've got you covered.
- In January 2003, we issued a challenge to 16 architects: Design a modern prefab home for $200,000.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.