A Renovated Midcentury Gem in Austin
- In the Kindle era, it's possible to do away with ink-on-paper books in the name of decluttering. And yet there's something about those old volumes that, for many of us, helps make a house a home.
- The last time Blake Trabulsi and Allison Orr had a party at their house in Austin, Texas, it lasted until 5 a.m. Observes Trabulsi: “People are so comfortable here, they never want to leave.”
- In the Sydney, Australia, neighborhood of Rozelle, architect Christopher Polly has renovated a house with green design in mind.
- A collection of some of our favorite kitchen renovations from our archives.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- A change of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, neighborhood for Rick and Susan Moreland meant a chance to create a thoroughly modern house that owes its sleek, sustainable form to its vernacular roots.
- What’s not to love about Brooklyn? Here we present 9 funky, space-saving renovation projects from Dwell’s pages that will make you fall even harder for the borough.
- In the Windy City, a custom walnut slide offers a playful way for a small family of four to glide down to the basement.