A Renovated Flat in Moshe Safdie's Habitat '67
- Mezzanines are, by definition, in-between spaces—neither here, nor there; neither upstairs nor down. But mezzanines needn't be wasted space.
- Renovations offer accessible inspiration. After all, most folk don't tend to find themselves in circumstances where they are starting from scratch.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Whenever we have a story in Canada, we know we can count on Alexi. The talented Montreal-based photographer Alexi Hobbs has impressed us many times here at Dwell.
- From a colorful renovation with mid-century roots to an industrial open-plan space, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. Click here to see Part One and Two.
- It’s not just for stuffy tweeds; herringbone patterns have a distinct place in modern design. See how in these 8 houses, from Paris to Tokyo.
- As the long weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- The architect looks back at Habitat ’67 and shares his thoughts on the future of prefabrication.