- Architect Cory Buckner has become Los Angeles’ resident A. Quincy Jones expert. Here, she shares tips on how to complement iconic modern architecture with water-saving tricks.
- With new owners, a locally-renowned midcentury home in Los Angeles begins a fresh chapter.
- Hailed as the most populous city in California, Los Angeles is also a sprawling metropolitan haven.
- We've featured homes from virtually every continent, in locations as far ranging as busting metropolises to serene suburbs to remote islands, with architectural programs equally as diverse.
- When you live in a climate that's right for it, there is nothing like having architectural elements that allow your indoor living to expand and blend with the outdoor space.
- If you’re in the Los Angeles area for the holiday weekend, catch the tail end of the A.
- A. Quincy Jones was a mid-century modernist whose architecture knew no bounds.
- Though he's often lumped in as one of Joseph's Eichler's gang—and we certainly love what Eichler did for the modern tract home—architect A. Quincy Jones is a midcentury lion in his own right.