Modern Kitchen Renovation with Mid-Century Roots
- From a colorful renovation with mid-century roots to an industrial open-plan space, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. Click here to see Part One and Two.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- From custom white oak cabinets to bright orange Plexiglas cubbies, these seven kitchens create thoughtful solutions to difficult space issues.
- From the quirky home of Vancouver-based designer Omer Arbel to a minimalist family loft in Copenhagen, click through to see eight of the homes recently featured in our September issue.
- Austin, Texas: Home to food trucks, live music, the first Whole Foods, and annual stomping grounds for the tech set, Austin also happens to have a kicking modern architecture scene.
- Behold the mighty power of designers and architects to re-imagine and recast a kitchen, one of the most frequently renovated rooms in a modern home.
- While some midcentury gems merely need a spruce up, others require a complete overhaul. Here are 5 that have gained new life, inside and out.
- From an Edinburgh family home to a hillside mid-century gem in Texas, peep to see five of our favorite home renovations around the world.