Kitchen Design: 5 Backsplashes We Love
- Nature ruled at KBIS/IBS 2014—we saw everything from petrified wood surfaces to tiles made from real fruits and vegetables. Here are a few earthly finds from the show floor.
- With a little faith and a lot of foresight, Keisha Martin entrusted Laura Briggs and Jonathan Knowles to revitalize a derelict rowhouse, returning it to its original splendor and then some.
- First came the idea. Then came the late nights of Craigslist searching.
- In our September 2012 "Open House" issue, we covered the renovated airstream of Austin, Texas's Stubb's. With the help of designer Burton Baldridge, the renowned concert venue…
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- What to do when a tightly cramped kitchen yearns for more space? Here, five great examples on how to win the storage battle with arguably the most trafficked room in the house.
- The iconic, and slightly atomic, form of the shiny silver Airstream is embedded in our cultural and design milieu.