Family-Friendly Renovation of a Brick Warehouse in Alabama
- The storied residence of blues musician John Len Chatman—aka Memphis Slim—kicks off its next chapter as a creative hub.
- Designer Suchi Reddy crafts a family-friendly New York City apartment.
- Bay Area coffee company Peet’s recently unveiled a new design for its San Francisco, California, flagship store.
- When Im and David Schafer moved in together they faced the challenge of combining the contents of David’s 880-square-foot loft and Im’s 550-square-foot apartment into a one-room,…
- For architect Michelle Linden, living and working in 600 square feet poses its challenges, but one of the biggest was completing a gut-renovation on the tightest of budgets—just $25,000.
- Whether faux or for real, sheepskin and fur are modernists’ favorite fuzzy accessories.
- With a clean-lined new loft building designed by El Dorado Inc., a fleet of hip galleries, and a burgeoning creative class, Wichita is anything but plains.
- Confronted with an historic loft in New York's SoHo district in need of an update, architects Bronwyn Breitner and Luigi Ciaccia executed a gut renovation to introduce more natural light throughout…