Complete Modern Renovation of Midcentury Home in Washington
- Tres Birds Workshop design principal Mike Moore likes making people think.
- By introducing chic new elements, a Belgian couple takes a gentle approach to transforming a tired house into a vibrant workshop.
- An old barn in a Beverly Hills canyon inspires a new, clean-lined guesthouse and concert venue.
- Kykuit, the Rockefeller estate in Pocantico Hills, New York, hearkens from the days of robber barons and captains of industry.
- Kansas City is a sprawling 318 square miles. With the help of creative developers and architects, the three square miles that make up downtown are finally growing up.
- Behold the mighty power of designers and architects to re-imagine and recast a kitchen, one of the most frequently renovated rooms in a modern home.
- After rescuing an aging structure, a mid-century home’s views are reborn.
- For this San Diego family, the phrase "putting down roots" has taken on a whole new meaning.