A Compact Minimalist Apartment in Slovenia
- In our September 2014 issue, we feature compact homes from British Columbia to Los Angeles that make the most of their compact square footage.
- In San Francisco, local food rules.
- At the January edition of Pitti Uomo—a bi-annual men's fashion event held in Florence, Italy—accessories brand Want Les Essentiels de la Vie exhibited within the Alpine Lodge, a conceptual structure…
- Architect Michael Chen of New York firm Normal Projects masterminds the ultimate bar for a compact Chelsea apartment.
- A pair of crafty designers on a serious budget show that though their apartment may be short on square footage, it’s long on charm.
- When creating a hotel in the madhouse that is New York's Times Square, designers can go one of two ways—create a protected sanctuary that provides some quiet from the nonstop bustle on the streets,…
- “How do you make a piece of architecture about architecture?” Mack Scogin asks.
- In 2009, just as architectural designer Chris Greenawalt and his wife, Danielle, completed remodeling their Seattle home, Danielle received word that she was heading to Boston for her job as a…