From Abandoned Factories to Modern Homes
+ Read Article
Open space, high ceilings and sizable square footage make the bones of an abandoned building the perfect template for transforming into a modern home. Environmentally-friendly and easy on the budget, the post-industrial era is a blank canvas opportunity for these architects.
@current / @total
- With the holidays imminent, you're bound to spend a lot more time around the dinner table. Here are seven striking arrangements should you need a furniture upgrade.
- A collection need not create clutter and stress; these five homes turn a hobby into a design signature.
- From the quirky home of Vancouver-based designer Omer Arbel to a minimalist family loft in Copenhagen, click through to see eight of the homes recently featured in our September issue.
- Wood-burning stoves aren't just for rustic cabins in the woods anymore, the timeless and energy-efficient heating system has worked it's way into the modern home.
- Though open-plan spaces are the new norm, some—like the following 10 we hand-picked from our pages—clearly stand out from the rest.
- Bathrooms are one of the most frequently renovated rooms in the house.