7 Open-Plan Renovations
- With a confident color palette and clever space-saving tricks, designer Peter Fehrentz transforms a 646-square-foot apartment in Berlin.
- Though open-plan spaces are the new norm, some—like the following 10 we hand-picked from our pages—clearly stand out from the rest.
- The budget was nearly as tight as the space in this cheerful renovation of a 516-square-foot flat in Bratislava.
- These five open-plan homes prove it doesn't take interior walls to give space a purpose.
- From a colorful renovation with mid-century roots to an industrial open-plan space, here is a cool quintet of kitchens we wouldn't mind cooking in. Click here to see Part One and Two.
- The great room—a combined living, dining, and cooking space—is one of architecture's great equalizers.
- For most of us, the dining table is second only to the kitchen island for everything from work to homework to meal time.
- At Dwell, we are strong proponents of maintaining good, adaptable design in a way fits a growing family’s needs; here are five homes that fit the bill.