7 Green Renovations
- Brick is most often associated with traditional building styles, from Gothic to Georgian.
- Browse beautiful and innovative bathroom designs from the pages of Dwell and get inspiration for your own bath tile, toilet, bathtub, bath sink, and shower.
- From solar power and recycled materials to thermal energy and rooftop gardens, these 10 homes are both inspiring and functional models for sustainable living.
- Skip the Sydney Opera House and click through these five amazing abodes in Australia's biggest city.
- Though open-plan spaces are the new norm, some—like the following 10 we hand-picked from our pages—clearly stand out from the rest.
- We add four more breathtaking structures to our collection of modern Australian homes from the Dwell archives. Be sure to take a look at parts one, two and, three as well!
- These bold and modern facades take transparency—and creative use of common materials—to the next level.
- "Architecture, Art, and Collaborative Design" is a traveling exhibition celebrating the 19th anniversary of leading 20th century Australian architect Harry Seidler's birth.