6 Remarkable Mid-Century Modern Updates
- When artists Ramona Trent and Anthony Pearson teamed up with architects Escher GuneWardena for a full-scale renovation, they bestowed a remarkable view upon an unremarkable bungalow.
- While some midcentury gems merely need a spruce up, others require a complete overhaul. Here are 5 that have gained new life, inside and out.
- This classic mid-century modern home in Lakewood, Washington, had great "bones" that had been compromised by subsequent remodels.
- We've featured homes from virtually every continent, in locations as far ranging as busting metropolises to serene suburbs to remote islands, with architectural programs equally as diverse.
- From a sleek Eichler-inspired prefab in Emeryville to a barnhouse-turned family home in Oakland, we highlight five more of our favorite abodes from the west coast.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- Following a close call for another Los Angeles showstopper designed by Richard Neutra, the 1955 Kronish House, a Bel Air home by one of the West Coast's most revered mid-century architects hits the…
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.