5 Remarkable Kitchen Renovations
- After a young couple purchased an apartment in New York City's Greenwich Village, they turned to Matthew Miller of local firm StudioLAB to rescue its dark, closed-off interiors.
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- Today, in honor of the 12th anniversary of the attacks of 9/11 we take pause and give a special salute to some of our favorite coverage of NYC over the years—knowing the skyline will never be the…
- To revamp their loft in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood, a family enlisted Matthew Miller of StudioLAB.
- Architect Janet Bloomberg infused a mid-century kitchen with her 21st-century taste to create a whimsical yet thoughtful new space.
- Surrounded by lush evergreen forests and famously known for its cup of Joe, this second cool quintet of our favorite homes also resides in the Emerald City known as Seattle.
- No matter how cozy your living room or den, the kitchen is usually the heart of a home.
- Portland—the city where young people go to retire, home of Stumptown Coffee Roasters, and filming location of that one show.