5 Midcentury Renovations We Love
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Eero Saarinen's fiberglass-and-aluminum Tulip table and chairs, designed in 1950s for Knoll, were among the futuristic furnishings found in the 1960s classic Star Trek series.
- Dwell readers and fans of NPR, unite.
- Renovating a historic home can be daunting, but these seven remodels balance past, present, and future.
- From an affordable modern home situated on a sloped creekside site in Atlanta to a renovated 1960s residence in Austin, click through to see seven of the homes recently featured in our February…
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- As previously looked at in Porches Across America, Dwell takes a second glance at 7 flawless entryways around the world.
- Wide-open spaces, welcoming attitudes, and a healthy respect for modernism: the American Midwest has much to offer. Here are 12 modern houses from the Heartland.