- These gardens blur the boundaries between natural and manmade landscape, providing a welcome escape from the bustle of daily life.
- I met Mark Allen about 10 years ago when he was getting his MFA, and even back then he was a connector.
- From locations like a microcourtyard in Virginia to a prefab glass-shelled retreat in summery Finland, these ten outdoor gardens will make you green with envy.
- From legendary architectural photographers to today's brightest design stars, peruse some great profiles from Dwell issues past.
- We combed the latest publishing catalogs for a selection of tomes that illuminate all things green, from macro (land art) to micro (indoor planters).
- Don’t have ten acres to stuff full of perennials? Fret not! Gardens can make a big impact even on a small scale. Four designers share their visions of how to landscape within a tiny footprint.
- We asked Charles Birnbaum to point us to five unique landscapes that we can still take a peek at. He explains: “I’ve chosen places that are either at risk or lesser known.
- On the edge of the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Rancho Encantado is a modernist hideaway tucked within New Mexico’s Tesuque Valley.