Tania da Cruz
- Every year we visit the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair in Milan, and every year we save SaloneSatellite—the portion of the fair dedicated to young designers under the age 35—for last.
- It's no secret that during the annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, one of our favorite stops is SaloneSatellite, the portion of the fair devoted to young designers under the age of 35.
- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- This year marks the 15-year anniversary of SaloneSatellite, the portion of Salone Internazionale del Mobile dedicated to young designers under the age of 35.
- Since their debut at SaloneSatellite in 2009, Singaporean design duo Timo Wong and Priscilla Lui have been sprinting ahead of the competition.
- The Venezuelan mastermind behind the world’s largest furniture fair is an outspoken friend to the undiscovered.
- A few words with the polymath powerhouse behind Dutch industrial-design giant Droog.
- In 2013, Salone Satellite—Salone Internazionale del Mobile’s younger companion, for which a jury led by Marva Griffin Wilshire selects exhibitors younger than 35—showcased six intrepid U.S.