Smiljan Radic's Winning Design for Serpentine Pavilion
- This mesmerizing video comes from one of our favorite photographers, Cristobal Palma.
- With its mild climate, endless surf, and amazing views of the Andes, Chile is an ideal destination for nature lovers.
- Should your summer travels take you south of the border, we've rounded up all the architecture and design hotspots in this quintet of Latin American city guides.
- To call São Paulo—the largest city in Brazil and one of the largest in the world—overwhelming is an understatement.
- I was once told, "If you ever go to the Venice Biennale, you will see all of the architecture that the world will be seeing for the next two years." So here I am, at the opening of…
- As writer Shonquis Moreno put it, after traveling to Turkey’s most cosmopolitan city for the first annual Istanbul Design Biennial, "Istanbul is a city of chaos, improvisation, and irony, where a…
- As we welcome the New Year, Dwell rounds up the most popular homes of 2013. Click through our first segment of modern architecture and brilliant design.
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.