- At Dwell, we love a good yarn about textile design and the creative individuals who express themselves through sewing, darning, and spinning fibers.
- What's that you say? It's National Cat Day? We just couldn't help ourselves so we're doing National Cat Day the Dwell way.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Among the static furniture displays of the 22nd annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair, which opened at New York's Javits Center this morning, the venerable Finnish brand Artek invited a…
- Inspired by her natural surroundings, a Dutch felt artist intuitively crafts a home on a northern Holland harbor.
The School of Constructed Environments at Parsons The New School for Design presents AFTERTASTE 4, a two-day symposium organized this year around the theme “Moving In.” Featuring a keynote address by Claudy Jongstra, a designer who produces felt fabrics for interiors, the symposium will explore interior spaces conceived and built collaboratively among interior designers, architects, exhibition designers, artists, engineers, product designers, lighting designers, furniture manufacturers, fabricators and clients.
- Who says antique furnishings have no place in a contemporary living space?
- Whether faux or for real, sheepskin and fur are modernists’ favorite fuzzy accessories.