- Werner Sobek has seen the future, and it’s high-tech, green, and efficient.
- The work of the Madrid-based firm Luis Vidal + Architects, best known for its ambitious airport and train station designs, with be the subject of an exhibition coming to Washington, D.C., and New…
- From Ontario to El Salvador we take a look at 7 complex and sustainable homes around the world.
- Remember how the Predator had skin that made him invisible? That was cool. But these high-tech materials might be even cooler.
- We highlight Italian architect Renzo Piano, winner of the Pritzker Prize and one of Time’s 100 most influential people in the world.
- As the everyday circumstances of urban life continue to change—whether due to tools like GPS-enabled cell phones or to high-tech security measures passed in the wake of September 11—how…
- In Los Angeles, Materials & Applications puts design theory into open-to-the-public…