Rebuilt This CIty!
The Go Game is an all-out urban adventure game using cell phones and flip cameras.Teams compete by following clues on wireless devices and hints planted in unlikely places, which guide teams to various missions. This game is the "Kiva FUNdraiser Movie Game." Teams will create a short movie as part of their missions.
100% of the profits will benefit the Kiva Fellows Program. Kiva an internet-based micro-lending nonprofit that lets people lend money to specific entrepreneurs in the developing word, empowering them to lift themselves out of poverty. The Kiva Fellows Program trains volunteers who spend 10 weeks to a year working in with microfinance banks in developing countries on their own dime.
Space is limited so register soon!
- Dwell is pleased to announce our media sponsorship of Philanthropy by Design's 25th Anniversary event, "Turning Silver into Green," happening February 13th, 2013 at SOMArts in San Francisco.
- There are thousands of architects and designers in the Dwell audience and beyond who are contemplating how they can help with the massive rebuilding effort that will soon get underway in…
Focus: Leading the Way Toward a Sustainable Future
The theme of this year’s Annual Dinner is sustainability—both locally and in Asia. As issues of energy production, global warming, and environmental degradation have become worldwide concerns with an enormous impact on California, the Golden State is poised to help lead the way to a cleaner and more sustainable future. Join us as we engage some of the key policy shapers and business leaders in California who are making a difference locally, nationally, and across the globe.
The Annual Dinner is the Society’s primary fundraising event of the year. ASNC will present three Leadership Awards in the fields of arts and culture, education, and business and policy to three distinguished individuals.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels:
Lead Sponsor: $25,000
For more detailed information:
- Students are redesigning their environment under the guidance of Publicolor, a nonprofit organization founded in 1996 by industrial designer Ruth Lande Shuman.
- Zoe Ryan has written art and design articles and books, helped curate shows at the MoMA and the Victoria and Albert Museum, and, most spectacularly, brought new life to the Van Alen Institute, New…
- Dreams Happen is a biennial fundraising event benefiting Rebuilding Together Peninsula (RTP) and hosted by Stanford Shopping Center.
- New Orleans native Sherry-Lea Botop found herself in a unique position in 2005: The non-profit activist was, like many of her community members, housed in a shelter with her family while Hurricane…