- Land Use Survey is a new show up at the gallery Jen Bekman in New York through August 15th.
- Avid readers of Dwell will already know about Erin Moore of FLOAT Architecture Research and Design (from page 132 of the October 2008 issue).
- Christoph Gielen's aerial photography reveals the patterns created by suburban development.
- From wood to steel to glass to cement boards, we give you the inside track on the materials and techniques needed to make your facade sing.
- Skip Sedona and forget the Grand Canyon? Architect Will Bruder leads us on a journey through slow food and rapid development in Phoenix, Arizona.
- As part of last month's Milan Design Week, Zaha Hadid Architects teamed with LEA Ceramiche to create "Twirl," a mesmerizing installation in the 18th-century courtyard of the State…
- Urban gardens are cropping up everywhere, from the country to the city. To follow are five modern ways to grow your own.
With one eye on his subject, Monocle provides a strong yet warm beam of LED powered light. This rotating surface mounted fixture has been shaped from milled aluminum, resulting in a smooth and clean product perfect for any space where warm directional light is needed. In order to augment your view, Monocle enjoys placement above your shoulder or head. Can be used as a wall sconce or ceiling fixture. Optional cord and plug kit available.