Pooling Our Resources
- There was once a steel-decked river barge, decommissioned and idle in Morgan City, Louisiana.
Stainless steel may be the modern flatware standard, but warm-toned metals are making a comeback. This line is designed by a Portuguese company schooled in the fine art of cutlery craftsmanship.
- Happy Friday to you all! Today we present a round-up of our favorite websites, photos, and videos.
- We take a look at 10 of our favorite swimming pools and pool houses from over the years.
- In Vienna, a dazzling penthouse by Delugan Meissl has boldly inserted itself between traditional rooftops of the city’s Wieden district like a recently landed alien intruder.
- Seeking to harmoniously integrate a modern aesthetic into the varied architectural vernaculars of Mumbai, India, the Brooklyn-based firm Khanna Schultz (made up of the wife-and-husband team of Vrinda…
- Draw a barn. Now look at the shape. It almost certainly features a triangular roof.
- Inspired by two guys who counted all the pools in Los Angeles thanks to an elegant data visualization tool, we combed the Dwell archives for our own roundup of the best swimming pools.