Modern Landscape Designer Breaks New Ground
- We're thrilled to welcome Margie Ruddick, this year's winner of the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Award in Landscape Architecture, to Dwell on Design.
- No backyard? No problem. These indoor gardens show the power of bringing greenery indoors. (And check out these indoor gardening kits to work your own magic!)
- One of our greatest privileges at Dwell is discussing architecture and design with some of the most creative and innovative people in the world, here is a sampling of their thoughts on design.
- Nelson Byrd Woltz carves out a vertical garden for a New York City residence and, in the process, creates a nest for its human and avian inhabitants.
- This summer will see the completion of the final stages of the Clark Art Institute's campus expansion program.
- Seven landscape architects across the United States explain how they mastermind inspired designs showcasing the best of their regions.
- Fall is upon us and the branches are beginning to grow bare, so there’s no better time than now to focus on your hardscape. Here are 10 ways to incorporate pavers into the modern garden.
- The striking Massachusetts museum Clark Art Institute reopens its doors after a decade-long transformation.