Modern French Design: Normal Studio
Spruce up your garden with these poplar labeling stakes by French designers JF Dingjian and Eloi Chafai of Normal Studio for the design collective ENO. The high-design stakes are an improvement over the flimsy plastic variety, and they make a great gift for the green thumb in your life, too.
- Once a year just doesn't seem like enough to honor and thank the mothers of the world, but since the official day is coming up, we thought we'd help you out with some great ideas to make this…
- Studio Milou’s restoration of a public pavilion showcases the beauty of the Marais.
- A limited-edition chaise longue and a photography exhibit signal a renewed interest in the French designer and Le Corbusier collaborator.
- Critics call Paris a "living museum." If so, designer Erwan Bouroullec curates a must-see list from a compelling collection.
This limited-edition piece for Established & Sons allowed the duo to start their process where it normally ends, with color composition. Precise machinery translated layouts of anodized color chips into the glass-topped coffee table.
- Welcome to my third and final installment of highlights from Maison & Objet 2011. You can find the first two here and here.
- Israeli-born British designer and architect Ron Arad has made a name for himself pushing the boundaries of forms and materials, so it comes at no surprise that the installation devised for…