- Pia Wüstenberg, a young German-Finnish designer based in London, graduated just last year from the Royal College of Art (RCA).
- The recent fifth edition of Sofia Design Week in Bulgaria's capital city marked a milestone for this international festival devoted to design and visual culture from Eastern Europe and beyond.
- Gathering solar energy doesn't need to be a process sequestered to the roof.
- Is furniture animal, vegetable, or mineral? For designers James Auger and Jimmy Loizeau, who are also researchers at the Royal Academy of Art in London, it's a little of all three.
- Our 2014 class of rising talent includes designers from Bulgaria, South Korea, Portugal, and beyond.
- Using a tool he calls the "Thread Wrapping Machine," Swedish-Chilean designer and recent Royal College of Art graduate Anton Alvarez creates furniture bound together by glue-coated thread—no screws,…
- As part of the cultural countdown to the winter Olympics in Vancouver 2010, media art group Springboard—a trio composed of architect Robert Duke, designers Keith Doyle and Iain Sinclair, and…
Decorex International 2011 invites the design community to source exquisite trend setting product and be inspired by pioneering design talent as we explore the creation of sanctuary and our cherished places. This event will bring together a renowned selection of handpicked exhibitors, showcasing a unique display of exclusive, design-led interior products.