A Mama's Touch
- Thanks to designers Nina Tolstrup and Jack Mama, an aging workshop in London’s once-gritty Bethnal Green is reborn as a colorful, custom-built guesthouse.
- In our November issue, we got a look inside 2 Voss St., the new London guest house designed by Studiomama's Nina Tolstrup and her husband, Jack Mama.
- In honor of International Women's Day (today!), we're celebrating ten brilliant women in design as featured in Dwell. And, be sure to check out 25 more women in design here.
- Here at Dwell, we appreciate the simplicity of minimal palettes, but when it comes to playful spaces there is nothing we enjoy more than a color-filled interior.
- From legendary architectural photographers to today's brightest design stars, peruse some great profiles from Dwell issues past.
- From delightfully mismatched buttons to colorful spools of thread to vintage typewriter ribbon, a variety of small, unexpected collections can be found in charming little tins.
- When every square foot of storage counts, consider the little-used and often-overlooked spaces underneath staircases.
- A weekend always cries for a DIY project.