A Look Inside Eleanor Pritchard's Textile Studio
- Looolo—When we think about products and their life cycles, textiles aren’t the first things that come to mind. But what went into your shirt?
- Nothing makes a comfortable home more than adding a layer of luxurious textiles. Treat yourself with one of these five tantalizing textiles we love.
The pattern and eco-ethic of this silk pillow are on point. The material is hand-loomed by a sustainably minded cooperative and the playful dots will accent sofas, armchairs, and beds in need of a punch of color.
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Weaver and textile artist Hiroko Takeda keeps a studio on the ninth floor of an old industrial building in downtown Brooklyn, where she works on various client commissions and her own one-off art…
- When spring cleaning is done and summer is in full swing, it's the perfect time to spruce up your living space with some bright and colorful pillows and throws.
A grey weekend with a chill in the air left us longing for a cozy blanket to cuddle under. We are, as ever, quite taken with Donna Wilson's designs and this 100% lambswool fits the bill to keep us nice and toasty. She's got a knack for patterns, so check out her site for cushions, tea towels, scarves, and plush things to make your heart go pitter patter like an unexpected shower storm.
These cotton twill accent pillows from Boodalee have a different pattern on either side. Toss them on your toddler's bed and she can do her own little redocorating by simply flipping the cushion when the mood strikes.