Lina Bo Bardi
- Recognized for his architecture and interior design, Brazilian modernist Sergio Rodrigues is renown for his furniture, often executed with humor and whimsy: His Mole chair and sofa is exaggeratedly…
- Happy birthday, Lina Bo Bardi! The influential modernist architect would have turned 99 this week, so we celebrate her anniversary with a look at Yale University Press's new monograph of her work.
- September 21–24 marks Semana Carlos Motta, or Carlos Motta Week, with a series of New York events to celebrate the work of the Brazilian architect and furniture designer known for his use of…
- To call São Paulo—the largest city in Brazil and one of the largest in the world—overwhelming is an understatement.
- From Breuer's dorm furniture to a forgotten mid-century airport in Newfoundland, we draw from the Dwell archives of oldie but goodie design content.
- Don’t know your Tonico from your Mole?
- Brazil didn't make into the World Cup finals, but we still love the country's architecture and design.
- From Luis Barragán's Mexico City residence to the Alvar Aalto House in Helsinki, we share ten architects' dwellings that are now museums.