Henny Van Nistelrooy
- If necessity is the mother of invention, forethought was the provoker of a recent exhibition at the National Art Museum of China.
- In Holland, being green is not a choice, it's a governmentally enforced obligation. Architects Han van Zweiten and Gregory Kiss's project makes a case for obeying the law.
- During Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven—The Netherlands' creative nexus—we had the chance to see firsthand what conceptual thinkers, designers, and artists are working on.
- We present to you a week of our design-finds.
- In construction-mad Beijing, “development happens at a crazy speed, like a tsunami,” says Matthew Xinyu Hu, the former managing director of the nonprofit Beijing Cultural Heritage…
- Hay insulation, passive solar, drought-tolerant gardens: Behold the following 7 houses from Dwell's pages that give back by striving for net-zero status.
Dutch bike culture is beyond ubiquitous. In Holland, you’re just as likely to cruise the cobbled streets on two wheels as two feet, and there’s an almost equal ratio of pedals to people. This eight-speed, easy-riding nod to the Netherlands allows for an upright sitting position and a comfortable grasp on the handlebars and has a chain guard that will keep grease off your freshly pressed khakis. Navigating the potholes and passersby is up to you.
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.