Getting to Know Philippe Nigro
@current / @total
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
Each year, the home design show MAISON&OBJET, highlights the most outstanding names on the design and décor scene today.This extraordinary event gathers the world’s greatest creative minds – established or emerging – to present them in unrivalled scenography, exhibiting their work in Hall 7 during the show. MAISON&OBJET has selected Tom Dixon, Philippe Nigro and Dimore Studio as the 2014 Creative Leaders. The three will be speaking at the show about their projects and their vision of design going-forward.
- Last weekend, contributing blogger Scott Newlin attended Maison & Objet, a Parisian fair featuring objects that range from furniture to gifts to home decor.
- This week, Dwell editors are onsite in Paris for the 2013 fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.
This armless modular sofa can help you finally make your move, as you cuddle up to your woo-ee in a cozy Confluence of well-designed intentions.
- Dwell editors arrived at Maison&Objet in Paris on Friday to survey the scene.
- Following our editors' dispatches from the Maison&Objet furniture fair in Paris (here and here!), we rounded up a few more points of excellence from the French design capital.
- Every fall the Maison et Objet Show in Paris sets and spots trends in lifestyle and home design.