Designer Spotlight: Souda Collective
- Back in May, New York’s Museum of Modern Art kicked off a nearly yearlong series of presentations, workshops, and public symposia on the topic of America’s ongoing foreclosure crisis.
- During Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven—The Netherlands' creative nexus—we had the chance to see firsthand what conceptual thinkers, designers, and artists are working on.
- When invited to submit a proposal for Brooklyn Museum’s newly renovated Great Hall, part of a larger redesign of the New York City–based museum’s main floor, Situ Studio looked to…
- Designed and manufactured in Brooklyn, New York by the furniture and lighting maker trio of Souda, the Mitre Stool is a playful take on the regular wooden stool.
- Design Domestic is a photo-based exhibit featuring nine Canadian designers and artists in their homes.
- Whilst in London, we met three talents who are making their marks on the local design scene. Soon you’ll be uttering their names along side Morrison, Dixon, and Adjaye.
- Design week in San Francisco is coming to a close, but there's still time to see one of our favorite pop-ups, the SF Local Design Market at Zinc Details on Fillmore street.
- Today the exhibition 'The Way Beyond Art: Wide White Space' opens at the CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts in San Francisco (through February 5).