- I finally got my hands on a copy of contributing editor Marc Kristal's lush new book, Re:Crafted: Interpretations of Craft in Contemporary Architecture and Interiors, which was published by the…
- Last night I read this wonderful profile of minimalist artist Carl Andre in the New Yorker.
- This week we're adding a new feature to our weekly Out and About articles: slideshows featuring images from each of the weekend's highlighted exhibitions.
- I was back in New York last week, in part to attend the press preview lunch for I Saloni Milano in New York which is a six-week celebration of Italian design.
- Bucking the going notion that the only conversation about design in Washington DC is of the "intelligent" kind, capital spot Industry Gallery is launching Hands On this weekend, an…
- Jenny Wu, a partner at Oyler Wu Collaborative, documents the process from design through fabrication of their latest installation, Screenplay, to be featured at the upcoming Dwell on Design 2012.
- In our February 2012 issue we featured the new experimental test kitchen and dining space of Tasting Table, a daily email service that serves up food and drink news from across the country.
- One Fall design trend that we are really loving this season is warm wood tones.