Artist to Watch: Matt Paweski
- It’s that time of year again, and we don’t mean mistletoe and merriment.
- Our first stop on day one of our week of tile-mania at Cersaie was at the booth of tile manufacturer Trend, an Italian company that makes enamel, quartz, granite and glass tile.
- Despite a rainy downpour, crowds of art fans, press, and art buyers ventured to Randall’s Island in New York City yesterday for the Frieze Art Fair.
- This week in New York City, a chance to ogle pieces from Italian designer and Memphis maestro Ettore Sottsass's personal collection, including early prototypes that predate his most influential…
Team 7's recent release is made of plywood from sustainably harvested wood and is finished only with herbal oil and wax.
- Whilst in London, we met three talents who are making their marks on the local design scene. Soon you’ll be uttering their names along side Morrison, Dixon, and Adjaye.
- I heralded the beginning of my summer with an excursion along the Maine coast, which landed me in Portland this past weekend.
Whether you want to stick to the vintage style of Norwegian Cathrineholm enamelware (shown) or vary off with your own design, paper-covered votive candleholders are quick and easy DIY gifts or even holiday party decorations. If you’re up for a bigger challenge, try Glassybaby-inspired water balloon votive holders made out of paraffin wax.